Customer Journey Mapping
Customer Journey Map is a visualization technique that provides a holistic view of the customer’s experiences while in pursuit of their goals. It gives us an overview of the entire user experience and helps teams understand the overall user’s context in terms of what they are doing? Where? Why? How are they feeling? etc.
In this hands-on workshop, you will work in small groups to
- Research the customer experience
- Identify the highs & lows of the customers experience
- Build a customer persona
- Create a customer journey map
- Identify moments of customer delight and frustration
- Leverage these insights to rethink/re-engineer the customer experience by eliminating customer pain points
- UX Researchers/ Designers
- Customer Experience Professionals
- Product Managers
- Digital Marketing
Durgaprasad is the Co-founder & CEO of PeepalDesign, one of India’s largest UX consultancies based in Bangalore. Durga is a passionate advocate for the user and believes that the best way to achieve this is by getting all stakeholders to participate in User Research activities.
An MBA from Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, he brings over 20 years of experience in designing user experiences for enterprise software. Before starting PeepalDesign, he was leading the Ux efforts at SAP Labs India, for SAP Business ByDesign and SAP Business Objects.